Search squid archive

Re: Reg: AIX Support

On 04/07/17 16:36, Charles Prem wrote:
Hi,

We are using squid 2.6 in IBM AIX Server. Do you have any latest RPM for IBM AIX?

Please advise.

FWIW; I remember some emails from people running Squid on AIX when 2.7 and 3.1 were current. But my lists (in the Squid wiki) do not include any details of where to get any packages newer than 2.6 or who might be making them.

If anyone is making AIX packages that can be shared around please get in touch with me.

Alternatively if anyone is successfully running packages built for some other OS on AIX systems that would be useful info for the wiki.

Charles;
If nothing comes up specifically for AIX then I expect Eliezer's RPMs for CentOS, RHEL or Solaris should be usable. Though you may need to re-build from the SRPM to account for OS library differences.

HTH
Amos