Search squid archive

Has anyone seen v3.5.x.x authenication work in an all windows environment?

I have spent the past few days working to get the latest version working in an all windows environment.  I am unable to get kerberos authentication to work.  I am struggling with getting the keytab file correct.
Wondering if there is anyone who has seen it actually work in an all windows environment.  I have had earlier version (v2.X stable) with NTLM authentication, but unfortunately I do not have the binaries to implement in v3.5.x.x.

I continue to struggle to find the secret forumula for SPN and keytab.

Thanks,
Todd