Search squid archive

Re: retrieve amount of traffic by username

Em 06/06/17 10:45, Janis Heller escreveu:
Seems like parsing would be what I need. Is the size (consumed bandwith) and the usernams (timestamp can be generated by my parser) being written to this file?
Could you show me a sample output of this file?

    the already existing documentation is your friend :)

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues