Search squid archive

Re: Cache peer help

On 07/06/17 01:19, Alejandro Delgado Moreno wrote:

Hi,

I need to set up a proxy server to filter the Gateway used by sites.

I’ve created a file called sites.txt, that contains the list of sites that our squid proxy should forward the request to another proxy outside our lan.

If the address typed is not in the list, it should be request by our proxy.

I’ve tried different configurations with peer_cache directive, but haven’t been able to route it successfully because all traffic is going by the peer proxy or by our own Gateway, without having into account the file contents.

This is a part of the configuration:

acl journals dstdomain "/etc/squid/xx_LIST.txt"

cache_peer xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx parent 9090 0 no-query no-digest default

cache_peer_access proxy-inst.upf.edu allow journals

Does anybody has a similar configuration and share it with me?

In your lines above, you have a cache_peer named "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx".

Your cache_peer_access rule is applied to a different cache_peer line containing a peer named "proxy-inst.upf.edu".

Amos