Search squid archive

Re: limit access with acl only based on source and destination domain

On 05/05/17 16:23, Blaxton wrote:
> acl From_Source_Domains srcdomain domain1 domain2 domain3
> acl To_Destination_Domains dstdomain domain4 domain5 domain6

if:
> http_access allow From_Source_Domains
or, if:
> http_access allow To_Destination_Domains
or, deny all

According to your answer, if these are ORed, first http_access should allow connection to everywhere from domain1,domain2,domain3
Second http_access allow connections to from everywhere.

Is above statement correct ?

What I mean is Squid performs these in this exact order:

The first line is checked.
  If From_Source_Domains matches the traffic is allowed.
Otherwise the second line gets checked.
 If To_Destination_Domains matches, the traffic is allowed.
Otherwise the traffic is denied.

Amos