Search squid archive

Re: Google Captcha, can something be done to help it with squid?

I guess an issue relevant to BlueCoat, not to Squid.

AFAIK BlueCoat ignores RFC. Squid - not.

04.04.2017 1:45, Eliezer Croitoru пишет:
> Hey List,
>
> I got couple complains from couple sysadmins about google forcing their
> clients to verify that they are indeed humans in some very horrible ways.
> But when they are logged in as a user it's "all good" and the search is
> working properly.
> These networks are using Squid and BlueCoat for 1k users plus and I am not
> sure what to do to ease the clients.
> I can verify the clients using a username and password using basic and
> digest auth but I am not sure what I can do to make google services
> understand that I have no bot in my networks.
>
> Does anyone noticed such an issue? Did anyone found a specific solution for
> this?
With squid there is no issue. Only when Squid is torified, but this as
expected and no issue.
> Maybe some header?
Don't think so. It still seems as BlueCoat-relevant, not Squid.

> Thanks,
> Eliezer
>
> ----
> Eliezer Croitoru