Search squid archive

Squid 3.5.24 - Url_rewrite with ssl_bump in Transparent Mode

Hi,

When I exclude some sites (like banks)  with ssl_bump peek/splice that works well, Got a new problem that
sites (that I exclude)  can not be blocked using Url_Rewrite.
I use Url_rewrite to block sites based on User IP and all all other sites(no in exclude list) it working very well.

How to fix it? Or this another way to block excluded sites in ssl_bump based on User IP?

Thanks Dan.