Search squid archive

Re: Does squid update itself ?

On 07.02.17 11:49, Oğuz İsmail Uysal wrote:
I have customized squid binary to understand malformed requests one month
ago. There was no problem until today, today something weird has happened.
It began not to work with malformed requests, then I reinstalled it and the
problem is solved. But I wonder, how came squid to change its behaviour ?
Is it something related to squid or anything else ?

what os/distro?
maybe it has upgraded the package because of security bug...
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...