Search squid archive

HTTP CONNECT ipv6

Hello!

I have a quick question and I apologize upfront if there is already a doc covering this. Somehow I wasn't able to find one.

Does Squid support establishing a TCP tunneling (eg: HTTPS) session to IPV6 address instead of a hostname/ipv4 address? Basically, what happens in a client sends something between the lines:

CONNECT <IPV6>:443 HTTP/1.1 \r\n

--
Vladimir Kostyukov | @vkostyukov | http://vkostyukov.ru