Search squid archive

Re: Help with Certificate validation

Put your regression server to SSL Bump splice rule.

18.01.2017 1:27, Mustafa Mohammad пишет:
I’m using squid proxy to connect to our regression server. When our configuration file is doing a CRLCheck, I’m unable to connect to the server.  I have tried SSL bump and ssl_proxy option but was unable to make it work. When I checked the logs, It says it was unable to validate certificate. This is a high priority issue for our company. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mustafa

What is the fundamental difference between the programmer and by a fag? Fag never become five times to free the memory of one object. Fag will not use two almost identical string libraries in the same project. Fag will never write to a mixture of C and C ++. Fag will never pass objects by pointer. Now you know why these two categories so often mentioned together, and one of them is worse :)