Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.5.23-1 is available for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (online repo ubuntu16.diladele.com)

On 2017-01-03 05:25, vinay wrote:
Rafael,
Am facing below 2 issues.

1.I am working on squid 3.3.8 on ubuntu 14.04 , I am trying to upgrade the squid version to higher than the default one I.e higher than 3.4 version but am getting an error. "Unable to locate package libecap3" on giving apt-get
install libecap3 command. Any suggestions to upgrade the version ?

The eCAP package needs to be rebuilt from the libecap3 source package from Xenial.

Or just upgrade to Xenial.

2. In the existing version of squid 3.3.8 am getting the below lines in
access logs
"TCP_MISS/200" and it's not caching .
Any suggestions on this to overcome the caching issue?

Can you provide some actual details about what you think the problem is?

There are things which are simply non-cacheable, and things which should never be cached, and things for which a cached response is not possible.

Amos