Search squid archive

Re: Just one error page.

On 24.11.16 14:01, erdosain9 wrote:
mmm,
how i "ist the full list of error pages files and create a symbolic link
from the single one to all the other named that are installed"

by the way, i can use this with just one ACL? and the "regular errors pages"
with another?

im doing this, because we are changing a lot of things (we have a broken
router "working") and sometimes the internet go down... the people (users)
think "Oh... it's the fucking proxy!" because they see error pages that they
dont understand.....

1. do you really care what the users think?
2. if you show proxy error message, of course they think it's proxy
3. as noted previously: different errors have different handling, specially
when server refuses to provide content, it's useless to show people the same
messahe as when "internet is down"

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod