Search squid archive

Re: remove all squid pages & errors pages footprints

thanks for reply .

i already have proxy with usr/pwd auth.

but even it has usr/pwd auth … and some one did scan or nectat , he can know my squid version and know it as proxy without knowing the usr/pwd of my proxy .

so again

imaging i have proxy with ip:port and usr/pwd x:y

i want iptables down .

the question is

how cn i prevent anyone who do scan to the port of my proxy to know it as proxy ??

or even remove the squid header that reply ??

thats all

cheers