Search squid archive

providing content on a intermittent connection

Hi all.

We are providing a news service on a intermittent connection (this service auto-refresh itself each minute).
We've testested different squid configuration without success.
So, cause a lack of ideas, we decided to ask the community:
there's any way to get squid provide normally the content in case the connection is up, and the cached one, without requesting it to the server, in case the conection went down?

Thank you.

Andrea