Search squid archive

Re: Introducing delay to HTTP 407 responses

On 5/10/2016 12:47 a.m., squid-users wrote:
> Amos,
>
>> This helper is the mechanism that we accepted. Anything else would be far
>> less useful.
>
> Makes sense.
>
>> I think the results you are getting show that the http_status ACL is not
>> working properly.
>>
>> Can you get a "debug_options 28,5" cache.log trace and see if
>> "aclMatchHTTPStatus" is matching anything or "http-response-407" even
>> being tested?
>
> I set this up as you suggested, then triggered a 407 response from the cache.  It seems that way; I couldn't see aclMatchHTTPStatus or http-response-407 in the log:

Strange. I was sure Alex did some tests recently and proved that even
internally generated responses get http_reply_access applied to them.
Yet no sign of that in your log.

Is this a very old Squid version?

Or are the "checking http_reply_access" lines just later in the log than
your snippet covered?

Amos