Search squid archive

Re: What to do with Squid after upgrading domain controller?

Hello Alex,

I would humbly propose our manual - https://docs.diladele.com/administrator_guide_4_6/active_directory/index.html

But please take a look at Squid wiki too - http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/WindowsActiveDirectory

Best regards,