Search squid archive

Questions about Kerberos authentication on squid3

I have the following questions to use Kerberos authentication in squid3:

You must create the krb5.keytab file when using Samba 4 as DC? If positive, how to create it?

Kerberos authentication (squid_kerb_auth) works for both Windows and Linux?

In this type of authentication the user will not need to enter your username / password when you open the browser?

On the workstations I install ntp or ntpdate package?

Regards,

Márcio