Search squid archive

different results every time

Hi,

I'm querying lots of files through 4 cache servers connected through parent hierarchy. I clean all the caches before I start and then I query the files again in the same exact order. Weirdly, every time I check the logs, I see a different cache served a file compared with the previous test. The query process is done through a python script that uses wget through a proxy to the cache, hence the query process is really fast.

Interestingly, if I put a delay of 1 second between each query, the result will be stable and same every time I run the script.

Following a snippet from the config file after changing it too many times to make it re-produce the same results yet, that didn't help:
cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid 9 16 256
cache_mem 0 MB
memory_pools off
cache_swap_low 100
cache_swap_high 100
maximum_object_size_in_memory 0 KB
cache_replacement_policy lru
range_offset_limit 0
quick_abort_min 0 KB
quick_abort_max 0 KB

Can someone shed some light on the issue and how to fix it please?

Thanks,
Sam