Search squid archive

Re: Information/statistics about the use of Squid around the world

Hello Guilherme,
   I'm sorry but we don't have that information. Squid contains no "telemetry" like browsers do. Some Linux distributions do collect that kind of information, I guess you could try to ask them. It would be partial information, but it'd be a start.

Good luck!
  Francesco