Search squid archive

Re: How to connect squid proxy to ubuntu network proxy?

On 15.07.16 07:32, james82 wrote:
this is my picture for my question; http://imgur.com/a/9VVnj. Please see it
again, and help me the answer once again.

simply fil out squid's IP address and port (apparently 3128) as
http/https/ftp proxy.

there's no need to "connect squid proxy with network proxy".
what you need is to configure ubuntu to use squid.
And that question belongs to ubuntu list, not to squid list.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that