Search squid archive

Re: URL access based on AD group membership

On 18/06/2016 2:24 a.m., Nilesh Gavali wrote:
> Team;
> Need expert help here,
> here is my set up - as of now squid integrated with Windows 2012R2 AD, SSO
> with kerberos - working fine.
> Now I want to restrict Internet access for user based on their AD group
> membership. I tried loads of options from various site but no luck. not
> sure what is going wrong.

You are repeatedly making the same mistake and posting a new thread
asking the same question over and over. The answer already given won't
change much.

Perhapse you need to read the whole FAQ page from the beginning:
<http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl>

Amos