Search squid archive

Re: Queue incoming requests when fetching from origin

Hi,

I run the tests with SoapUI 5.2.1. I've created Rest project with a test-step and a Load Test for that test step. I'm using the Simple strategy, with 40 threads with a delay of 1000ms and a random factor of 0.5.

I've got Squid behind a Apache server which is available from the internet. So the setup is SoapUI <-> Internet <-> Apache <-> Squid <-> Origin. Apache, Squid and the origin run on the same machine.

Best regards