Search squid archive

Re: Vary object loop returns

right  but the way im doing it  dose not show you the same cat pic lol
it just prevent caching identical object making it less   and beter hit
ratio .
before the cache id the way its dose it prevent other browser from having
cached object
that why you see that varyEvaluateMatch: Oops. Not a Vary match on second
attempt
cause it has different cache id and the object is 100% same used by chrome
or firefox or wat ever
so why not filtering a bit those extra waseting space in cache-dir and serve
the right shared object for almost all browsers   and i do my test on
desktop and mobile mac or android and i do ask my client if they ar facing
any issue with any http mobile app or browser to report it  so fare so good