Search squid archive

Re: Problem talking ICAP to McAfee Web Gateway

Quick update: The problem isn't with Squid.

When MWG decides it wants to send an early response, it seems it also
decides to send garbage data after a few KB of valid data. Squid
notices that MWG is trying to send a chunk bigger than advertised and
promptly closes the connection.