Search squid archive

squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, LDAP search error 'Referral'

Hello,

I am receiving this error while authenticating a user with the AD and the internet access is denied. I know there is a switch '-R' to explicitly enable do not follow referrals which I am not using here.

Did anyone faced similar issue ? My AD is using nested groups between domains where the users and groups are from different domains.

Got stuck with this issue for a while.. appreciate anyone's help in this regard.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ranga