Search squid archive

Re: Getting the full file content on a range request, but not on EVERY get ...

Ok but after enabling collapsed_forwarding, EVEN when disabling it again, the cache.log are full of clientProcessHit: Vary object loop!

What happened ? My cache was modified ? collapsed is off now and even after restarting squid I'm still getting a flood of these messages which were not there before.

About the acl with "range_list_path", I've already done that to test.. it really alleviates the problem but it's still there.

Best Regards,

--
Heiler Bemerguy - (91) 98151-4894
Assessor Técnico - CINBESA (91) 3184-1751