Search squid archive

Re: squid and hotmail problems

On Wednesday 06 April 2016 at 23:55:56, ibarra@xxxxxx wrote:

> From about 10 days ago hotmail and yahoo stopped working on my data
> networks using squid.

Do you have any error messages / logfile entries / configuration information /
etc you might be able to share with us?

> Apparently there is a problem with the SSL certificates.

Well, what problem?

More information => more likelihood of a solution.

Antony.

--
René Descartes walks in to a bar.
The barman asks him "Do you want a drink?"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.