Search squid archive

Re: A squid current version status JSON feed.

On 28/02/2016 00:03, Yuri Voinov wrote:
Ah, you want icing on that cake too?

My table is open for anyone that wants\needs to grab a bite, just let me know an hour before so I would be able to make sure that the cake and drinks will be ready the jokes are on me.

For now I am working on some level of automation for the RPM builds but I will somehow distinguish a tested repository from simply auto-built one. And the funniest thing is that eventually a RPM is not that far from a simple tar with a bunch of scripts around it(nothing bad about RPMs I like them...) so it would be probably possible to build squid under a specific custom directory for special deployments.

Eliezer