Search squid archive

Re: Youtube "challenges"

One month ago I asked in youtube's support forum on the possibility that they have http for youtube.com in parallel with https, no response though.

Other than the login page, I don't see why video streaming from youtube can not use http in the same time, will someone wiretap this http-video-stream on some LAN to get a copy of those videos?

http will resolve all the problems, most other video sites are doing both http/https.

xxiao