Search squid archive

Re: tcp_outgoing_mark not working in 3.5.13

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm, years worth of code change between those. I dont see anything
NFMARK related in my patch list. But possibly.

And ultimately it does not appear to be a code change, but rather a build change that bit me. In my build environment this started failing with version 3.4.8. Building 3.4.7 links against libcap, but building 3.4.8 does not. The source for libcap was missing from my environment, and adding it does appear to have rectified the issue.

Will