Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.4.1 as a reverse Proxy for Exchange 2016 - Problems with Exchange Active Sync

Hi Amos,

thanks for your reply.

I finally figured it out - the connection abort does not come from squid or the pfsense SPI firewall on which squid actually runs.

The abort comes from the microsoft exchange remote connectivity analyzer (exrca) - don´t know why.

Also the auto configuration from windows mobile 8.1 doesn´t work with squid in place (which made me think something is actually broken like exrca reports) but when adding the exchange account manually - everything works fine...

Strange behavior - this problems kept me awake the last few nights.

Thanks for your effort - great work!

Philipp