Search squid archive

Re: Sending json error messages

Why another web-server? You mean that it's similar to a web-server or an actual web-server? In any case you are running a process on the squid machine, you can run an ICAP service that will push the page as a template into the client response.

I can understand if you are invested in the external_acl it would maybe be hard to replace it.

All The Bests,
Eliezer