Van: startrekfan [mailto:startrekfan75@xxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: vrijdag 22 januari 2016 15:45
Aan: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L.P.H. van Belle
Onderwerp: Re: How to setup a secure(!) squid proxy

I tried to compile squid from sid repo. It fails, but I'm not sure why.

When I only add the src-deb apt-get build-dep squid3 says libecap3-dev was not found and fails.(Im not sure why it`s needed. libecap3-dev is not listed in the dependencies. https://packages.debian.org/sid/squid3)

When I add deb and deb-src apt-get build-dep squid3  wants to update/install  adwaita-icon that is not compatible with gnome.

So I can't build squid 3.5 on an stable Jessie. Do you have any ideas why?

L.P.H. van Belle <belle at bazuin.nl> schrieb am Mo., 18. Jan. 2016 um
09:07 Uhr: