Search squid archive

log sslbump for sslbump steps

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat/ showed a new logformat in Squid-3.3:

"New token %ssl::bump_mode to log the SSL-bump mode type performed on a request. Logs values of: -, none, client-first, or server-first."

For Squid-3.5, does Squid have logformat that tells ssl-bump mode, e.g. splice, bump,etc that I put into access.log? All my spliced domain names are probably bumped and I would like to debug that.

Additionally, I noticed for intercept proxying, https and http video streaming(from https://youtube.com and http://dailymotion.com) gave me the same high cpu load on the squid 3.5.13 box, which is strange. I would expect the http proxy which has no ssl bump should put a _much_ lighter load to the system instead, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
xxiao