Search squid archive

Re: SSL Bump - Splice - Chrome error

Thanks all for your help.

Is there a minimal config example to see splicing correctly Google sites?

It would be very helpful.

El 04/01/2016 09:28, "Amos Jeffries" <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
On 4/01/2016 1:16 p.m., Alejandro Martinez wrote:
> Thanks again Yuri.
>
> I have tried blocking udp protocol on port 80 and 443 but without luck.

That does not help resolve the errors Chrome is displaying when using
the proxy. It does help resolve the errors that happen by Chrome trying
to bypass the proxy by using the proprietary QUIC protocol.

> Is it possible to make google sites work in transparent mode without
> bumping ? only splicing ?

Of course. That is the purpose of splice. Bumping is optional.

Amos