Search squid archive

https and URL rewriting

Hi.

I'm using URL rewriting to display instant messages to users. I'm doing
it using traffic interception and squid in transparent mode, so far I'm
intercepting http only. But I wonder, how it will behave with https,
since it's a tunneled connection ? I suppose, unless using ssl-Bum
technique, squid will never see the URL in such request ? But how would
url rewrite sequence behave itself in these conditions ?

Thanks.
Eugene.