Search squid archive

ssl-bump splice on unsupported ciphers

Hi All,

I've read a few articles that indicate squid-3.5 and below doesn't support ssl-bump'ing ECDHE ciphers.

Is this correct? If so, is it possible to create/structure acl and ssl-bump rules to splice on unsupported ciphers?

I've looked through the available ACL options and doesn't seem to be possible unless I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Michael