Search squid archive

Re: Windows Uninstall to Update

Hi Patrick,

Currently the MSI installer removes everything it installs. It is the default behavior of Wix.

I have created a bug, see here https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows/issues/52

This should be fixed in the next release of the installer (containing 3.5.12)

Thank you for reporting this!

Best regards,

Rafael Akchurin

Diladele B.V.

--

Please take a look at Web Safety - our ICAP based web filter server for Squid proxy

http://www.diladele.com

http://www.quintolabs.com