Search squid archive

Re: 2 way SSL on a non standard SSL Port

Well, interestingly, it seems like the install from the rpm worked.

squid -v

Squid Cache: Version 3.5.11

However, I still see the same error. I also tried the following configuration thinking that it would allow ssl on any port and I still the same error:

#http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

So, maybe the problem has nothing to do with the non-standard SSL port?

Also, Here's the actual error that I'm seeing:

TAG_NONE/503 0 CONNECT