Search squid archive

Re: file descriptors leak

Citando André Janna:

Squid is still using file descriptors 12 and 14 (and a lot of others) for the same connections as yesterday, although the mobile devices it was connected to have not been online in our network for at least 15 hours.

Update: Squid released file descriptors after about 24 hours, I suppose because expired client_lifetime which is set to 1 day default value.

Regards,
  André