Search squid archive

Slow read for ICAP REQMOD body

Hi,

I’m in the middle of writing an ICAP server.

Reading the encapsulated body of a REQMOD message from Squid is taking 300ms. Reading the ICAP headers / HTTP headers is extremely quick.

When I send a test message to the server it takes under 30ms so I don’t think this is my implementation (obviously wouldn’t rule it out)

The squid server is 3.3.8 running in a docker container.

The request to the squid server is over https and the squid proxy is setup to for SSL interception.

Does this look suspiciously slow?

I would guess this is probably my squid configuration or possibly something to do with the docker container.

If it is slow any suggestions what to do next?

Thanks,

Dave.