Search squid archive

Re: Subject: Re: authentication of every GET request from part of URL?

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who have responded in such detail.

I have done a proof of concept of the solution using external ACL
helper and URL rewriter, and it does what I wanted.

Regarding using a token in URL as a way to differentiate between
different users, I now understand the implications on downstream
caches and overall performance. Thanks for driving home the important
point.

regards,
Sreenath