Search squid archive

Outgoing IPv6 address with no IPv4 address access

I have an IPv6 outgoing address setup and it works correctly but when I access a website that has an IPv4 address it uses the main IP of the server, is there any way to disable the use of the main IPv4 address of the server and only use the IPv6 outgoing address? I have tried to add only IPv6 DNS nameservers and that didn’t work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.