Search squid archive

Re: Error: squid_ldap_group: No such file or directory

On 30/10/2015 11:17 a.m., dolson wrote:
> Thank you for your help Amos.  Due to this new information, I'm
> looking at the squid.conf file I'm supposed to be writing and I see
> two statements that I would like to ask about. 1) auth_param
> negotiate program /usr/local/bin/negotiate_wrapper -d --ntlm
> /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --diagnostics --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
> --domain=EXAMPLE --kerberos /usr/lib/squid3/squid_kerb_auth -d -s
> GSS_C_NO_NAME
>
> I know I need to change squid_kerb_auth to negotiate_kerberos_auth,
> but what I want to ask about is the command
> --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp  Is this command still valid?  It
> is in another portion of the squid.conf file as well, so I want to
> make sure.

On that line;

  everything after the "--ntlm" parameter and before the "--kerberos"
parameter are details about the ntlm_auth helper from Samba and its
arguments. They have not changed.

 everything after the "--kerberos" parameter are the Kerberos helper,
its name has changed and its arguments may be different for your AD setup.

Amos