Search squid archive

Re: ERROR: NAT/TPROXY lookup failed to locate original IPs

On 10/10/2015 12:48 p.m., SaRaVanAn wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have compiled squid version 3.5.10 in  debian wheezy 7.1. With the
> updated version squid+tproxy4 is not working in debian. I am getting the
> below error if I try to browse any webpage. Also the connection gets reset.

Wheezy kernel and system headers do not contain TPROXY support.

I suggest you upgrade to one of the newer Debian releases. Or at least
use the backports package. Those should contain all that you need to run
Squid on the outdated Debian system.

Amos