Search squid archive

Re: Zero Sized Reply

Solve what exactly??
If the site is broken I think that the only solution is for the site admin to fix the issue...

Eliezer

On 27/08/2015 22:51, Jorgeley Junior wrote:
You're the man Amos!!! You're the man!!! Thanks!!! Thanks so so much!!!
that's solved the problem, but I'm thinking if it solved just for this
domain, so can it happen again with another domains, ok? No way to solve
for future errors of this same type?