Search squid archive

Enquiry about C ICAP

Hello,

I am trying to write an ICAP module for the C ICAP server. My purpose is to rewrite HTTP responses which flow through my Squid proxy. However, the documentation to write such service modules and build them doesn't seem very good. Does anyone have pointers to some good tutorial online or any better documentation?

Regards,
Ashish