Search squid archive

Re: squid youtube caching

Hey Joe,

I understand the need for caching youtube but it might be not as possible as in the past.

There was someone here on the list that offers a product that helps to cache youtube videos but I do not know the secret behind it.

The partial content has special key in it and youtube kind of changed couple things to allow variable bitrate.

All The Bests,
Eliezer