Search squid archive

Re: squid youtube caching

Hi Joe, I had similar problem with youtube, I did not sure if it's the same with you, but I passed the youtube.com domain out of the cache with 'cache deny' directive.
I'm using squid-3.5.6 and I'm in trouble with the authentication on chroot environment, so, maybe you cand help me, is your squid on a chroot? do you use authentication?

my English not grait so be pattion tks
hi i setup yt caching working perfect but i need to ask
first squid 3.5.6
i need to know how is yt detect and send partial video
i have 2 computer same flash v. same firefox v. all identical exept one
windowsxp another is win7
i cache html5 on win7 yt send partial video on winxp send full video
i put none to
request_header_access Accept-Ranges deny all
reply_header_access Accept-Ranges deny all
request_header_replace Accept-Ranges none
reply_header_replace Accept-Ranges none

so Wat cause the partial video on win7 is it some header or ??

you thing deny Accept-Ranges not working  ?
or some other thing tks if any help