Search squid archive

Re: TAG_NONE/xxxx

On 12/07/2015 8:16 a.m., Yuri Voinov wrote:

> Yep, man.
>
> Sad, but true.

No man.

[sorry, sent the followup in private by mistake. Repeating now for
everyone ... with a bit more info]

The TAG_* is a representation of what Squid has done in processing
the transaction.

We dont yet have tags/codes labelling the different SSL-Bump logic
paths. So the fake-CONNECT request processing shows up as "NONE" at the
moment when splicing or bumping was done. TUNNEL when SSL-bump action
"none" is done for intercepted traffic. And "terminate" action is not
logged at all for some reason.

Details on the existing tag meanings can be found here:
<http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs#Squid_result_codes>

Since David configurd splice as has bumping action the TAG_NONE/200
means the intercepted transation (fake-CONNET) was spliced. No further
details will be logged, because they are inside the encryption flowing
through the splice.

Amos